Friday 2 March 2012

Dipping My Toe In...


...To the waters of selling. I have decided to put some items up for sale on Etsy, re-activate my empty shop, include a pop-up shop here on the blog, and...drum roll, please...having a stall at the Markets of Hope coming up at the end of March. I am more able to face the prospect of afternoon markets than early morning markets with two young children.

I am going to try and make a variety of the ideas that have been floating around in my brain for a while now, and see which ones are more popular (if any). That will help inform my making for my Etsy Shop, and also help me figure out if markets are for me. 


 It's a bit scary, I admit. Putting myself and my creations out there in a way that I have not really done before. And you know what? If the stuff does not sell, that's okay. I just make what I like, and I know well and truly by now that what I like is not everyone's cup of tea. And that's okay. But I think it is time to have a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...