Thursday 8 March 2012

Cross Stitch and Packaging

Another item ready for sale:







The other thing that I am so excited about...wrapping and packaging ideas for items that are sold. Products I would like to use:

CR281 Hire Wire Birdies Kraft from The Wrapping Paper Co.

MT Japanese Masking Tape - Wide Twin Pack Stripe Red Line Cherry from NoteMaker
B&M 100% Cotton Twine - Black and White from NoteMaker

 But for now, these things will have to remain on the wish list. I will wait to see if I actually SELL anything first! Oh, but I did get a cute, tiny stamp made up with my logo, as seen below on the brown paper bags I will actually use as packaging this time around...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...