Wednesday 29 February 2012

Today's the Day

Today is the day. The final day of February. As those who are following the progress of the Quiet Book Project will know, I had hoped to finish it by today. But it was not to be. I planned to buy a couple little do-dads for my last page today, but that was not to be either. Oh well...

As a consolation (or perhaps a punishment), I discovered Polyvore instead. "Oh d-d-d-dear!", as my daughter often says, quoting Piglet. As if I needed another time-waster! I cannot afford the money to buy these clothes, nor the time to put together these hypothetical outfits, but gosh it's fun!

Today's the Day


Button dress
$75 - modcloth.com

Ankle tie flat
$35 - modcloth.com

Marc Jacobs zip top tote bag
€898 - pret-a-beaute.com

Flower jewelry
£8 - hannahzakari.co.uk

Hair bow accessory
$14 - chasing-fireflies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...