Monday 20 February 2012

Quiet Book - Part V

Oooh, I had a little burst of progress on the Quiet Book on the weekend. Several more pages are almost complete now. I am past the half-way point and the end is in sight! How good that light looks at the end of the tunnel. I have had fun working on it, but it is always great to finish a project (I have too many unfinished ones sitting around here!).

Getting ahead of myself here. I have only actually COMPLETED one more page, so here it is:

As you know, I LOVE buttons. Don't you think those lovely bright coloured buttons look yummy all lined up like that? Of course, they are not edible. Which reminds me, I saw a pic on pinterest the other day of edible buttons. As in, confectionery that was cast in button molds. Wow! I just looked them up, and found they are for sale on Etsy here. Cute idea, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...