Tuesday 3 April 2012

*Washing Day* and *Dress-up Doll* Completed Set


Remember that *washing day* set I was telling you about the other day? The one inspired by the Quiet Book? Completing it was on my list to try and get done by the markets. It was one of the few things that I did manage to complete. I chose my outfit for the day around the brooch and necklace set. It's just that kind of set! Makes a statement, that's for sure :)


I must say, I did get a lot of comments about the brooch and necklace on Saturday. I even got an order for a brooch like this one, with four changes of clothes in different colours (not on a necklace, so they don't need to match).


Just thought you might like to see the finished version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...