Friday 20 April 2012

Super Girly Half Apron

I have finished the half apron that I received as a custom order from the markets. Danielle from Sophisticake ordered this apron to wear as she makes her delightful cakes. You should totally check out her Facebook page, and if in the Brisbane area, keep her in mind next time you need a cakey creation for a function of any kind!

I designed the half apron in sketch and watercolour, and had a lot of fun seeing it through to completion. I am part-way through making a tutorial for this one, so hopefully that will be up within the next week.








Features a ruffle all the way around the skirt, and the pockets have cute buttons to match the fruit print - one has strawberries, one has cherries!

I will also be making a full apron version of this one soon for a special someone's birthday :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so cute Cand!! You're so clever! And I love your dress...and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, Cand!! Can't wait to see you on the weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is the dress I was telling you about ;) Soooo looking forward to our little break, and catching up with my sisters and friends I haven't seen for ages. :)

      Delete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...