Saturday 21 April 2012

Button Name Canvas Wall Art


This morning I completed another custom order for Isabel from Sprinkles etc. She is your go-to woman for all things cakes, cupcakes and CAKE POPS! What are cake pops, you ask? Little bits of awesomeness!! Think cute-shaped bits of cake on lollipop sticks, covered in yummy icing and decorated with...sprinkles etc. Isabel also runs cake pop demos so that you can learn the tricks of the trade. 

Anyway, Isabel was lovely enough to not only buy a cupcake brooch from me, but also to put in a custom order for a name artwork with buttons, similar to the one I did for Theo.The bright coloured buttons are rather reminiscent of sprinkles, so it was a rather appropriate medium to use for her business name. Being a longer name, the canvas had to be over a metre long to get the right effect with spacing, but I am pretty happy with how it turned out!



3 comments:

  1. Love it Candy! Appropriately sweet! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Candy - lovely blog! I'm a fellow BrisStyler and my blog is at wimcee.blogspot.com ....as you say, easy to set up and get going and I find I learn more as I go along! Stephx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, your blog is lovely too! So nice and bright. It's so fun to meet new friends through Brisstyle too, and I'm looking forward to getting along to an event sometime soon so I can meet some others in person! :)

      Delete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...