Tuesday 30 April 2013

New Embroidered Jewellery Range






 Hi there :)

It's been a busy month and I've been neglecting the blog again. Oops! Here's a sneak peek at something I've been working on - a new range of embroidered jewellery. Teeny, tiny, miniature hand stitched button earrings, rings, pendants...what do you think?






This final one is a pendant I made for myself from a drawing my almost four year old daughter did. I just loved this little happy tree with shoes, and couldn't resist making a tiny embroidered version of it to hang around my neck. I'm putting it out there to ask: Should I stock this in my online shops?


The original drawing

2 comments:

  1. LOVE!! Yes!!!!

    And how cute is that drawing??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her drawings are just so delightful these days!! Love seeing what she comes up with :)

      Delete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...