Tuesday 4 December 2012

Embroidered Dutch Houses



Recently, my hubby and I had a little kid-free overnight getaway. The cute little cottage we stayed in had this great crockery set with gorgeous illustrations on them.







They inspired me to sketch a little design to embroider. I of course chose red linen initially, then the lovely Jane of Planet Joy asked if I would do one for her on a blue fabric. I am rather happy with how that one turned out too. What do you think? Which do you prefer?




(Available on Etsy or at the upcoming BiDM this weekend or BiTM next Friday)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realise YOU drew the design - hubby must be proud :-D. I like the blue best - it stands out so well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...