Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Instagram Challenges

Are you on Instagram? I am attempting to participate in my first Instagram challenges this month.

The first is a daily challenge, from Kootoyoo. It's fun to see other people's responses to the stimulus words. You can see my answers by checking out my Instagram pics @Candykinscrafts. Or see others by searching #amonthof #mycreativespace.




The second one is an embroidery challenge issued by @heypaul from Hey Paul Studios.

Fun, fun, fun!!

If you're going to join in, please let me know so I can follow you too. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for you to join in on the challenge. It's a fun group of stitchers:)

    Kristen
    Hey Paul Studios

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirsten, I have tagged a couple pics with #hastystitch now. Keen to check out the other stitchers :)

      Delete

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...