Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mistletoe The Whole Year Through


When things are a little tough, it is easy to get overly serious. I know that I can easily forget to be playful. Sometimes, I need a little reminder! Hubby and I try to build intentional spontaneity into our lives. That sounds like an oxymoron, I know.

But think about the tradition of hanging mistletoe at Christmas. That seems to be a sort of planned spontaneity for a special season. Well, here is a little substitute for mistletoe for use the whole year through.  To be hung somewhere you frequent, as a reminder to grab your partner and/or your kids for some spontaneous smooches in the midst of the sometimes monotonous routine of everyday life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love that you are thinking of commenting on my blog. Please do! I love comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...